“Neuro-Agility is about optimizing the brain-mind elements that increase the ease, speed, and flexibility with which you think, learn and process information. It helps you to optimize your brain fitness and increase your mental flexibility, enabling you to have a fast, focused, and flexible mind.”
“You can’t improve what you can’t measure”
“You can’t improve what you haven’t identified”
NEURO AGILITY PROFILE™ (NAP™)
What is a NAP™ Assessment?
A Neuro Agility Profile™ assessment is a tool that helps you develop a fast, focused, and flexible brain!
The purpose of a NAP™ assessment is to identify and optimize the brain-mind elements that impact the ease, speed, and flexibility with which you think, learn and process information, and ultimately enable you to improve your brain fitness and mental flexibility.
Developing Neuro-Agility is the most fundamental point of departure in improving performance and developing talent.
“A company’s ability to learn faster than its competitors may be its only sustainable competitive advantage in the future.”
~Former CEO of Shell Oil Company, Arie de Geus~
The NAP™ IS:
– A lifestyle and preference questionnaire
– An illustration of the interplay between brain and mind and how it impacts the ease, speed, and flexibility with which people think, learn and process information. The NAP™ measures the integrated functioning of the physical brain regions with the mental faculties of the mind.
– An illustration of people’s mind and brain fitness and flexibility levels
– An assessment that offers solutions to how people can develop a fast, focused, and flexible mind
– An indication of the full range of mental modalities that impact people’s thinking, learning, and information processing abilities
– As accurate as one is honest!
The NAP™ ASSESSMENT IS NOT:
– A test, but a preference questionnaire
– A medical test, but a non-invasive assessment
– A psychometrical test
– A personality assessment
– A limiting instrument that stereotypes people or puts them in boxes.
– An indication of which brain regions are used
– A learning styles profile
The Global Neuro-Agility Community is the Sole provider of Neuro-Agility Profile™ assessments.
These assessments have been developed by Dr. André Vermeulen to measure how Neuro-Agile people are and how to improve their brain’s performance and mental flexibility.
It has been registered and trademarked as a Neuro-Agility Profile™ and is abbreviated as NAP™.
The NAP™ is the most comprehensive, multi-dimensional assessment of its kind to measure the brain-mind elements that impact the ease, speed, and flexibility with which people think, learn and process information.
NAP™ assessments offer the following features:
– Online questionnaire – 180 easy questions (40-60 minutes to complete)
– 29-page report consisting of 13 neuro-agility elements and suggestions to improve performance
– Automized online debriefing videos
– Post-evaluation assessment 6-12 months after initial assessment
– Questionnaire Translated into various languages like English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, Hungarian, Italian and Russian
What are the benefits of using NAP™ assessments?
– Developing accurate self-awareness about your unique potential
– Identifying and developing your talent
– Improving your brain fitness
– Increasing your mental flexibility
– Optimizing the ease and speed with which you learn and think
– Improving your brain performance
– Achieving better learning results
– Reducing your potential risk for mistakes and human error
– Becoming more agile leaders, employees, and organizations
– Functioning as high-performing, agile teams
– Aligning your neuro-design and job functions/career choices
– Managing stress and fatigue more effectively
– Enhancing positive self-esteem
– Increasing levels of happiness, engagement, and flow
What does the NAP™ measure?
The NAP™ measures:
6 drivers that impact the ease and speed with which you learn, think, and process information and your overall brain fitness
7 neurophysiological elements that impact cognitive flexibility and mental agility
Various NAP™ Assessments
Copyright (c) 2022 Systemic Neuroscience Consulting Group
Systemic Neuroscience Consulting Group is the authorized Regional Corporate Partner of Neuro-Link International, Inc. and Neuro Link Europe and Sole Provider & Practitioner Trainer for both the Neuro Agility Profile (NAP™) and the brain-based online 360° EI Assessment plus Programs in the Benelux and Germany.