We offer Neuro-Link’s cutting edge online Emotional Intelligence Practitioner self-study training to consultants, learning and development practitioners, performance improvement professionals, teachers, coaches, therapists and counsellors in order to become practitioners or business partners. They will also be able to enroll their learners on our state-of-the-art High Achiever Program if their learners want to do online learning.
***Neuro-Link’s Neuro Agility Profile ™ Brain Practitioner Training is a prerequisite before doing this training as the Neuro Agility Profile -Advanced+ and the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profiles™ are the starting point of our EI development program
- 50 training videos – 27 hours duration time.
- · 9 in-depth training manuals.
- · Neuro Agility™ Advanced+ brain profile assessment. 24 Page report consisting of 13 learning receptiveness factors. Questionnaire – 180 easy questions (takes 40 minutes to complete). Automized debriefing videos. Post-evaluation of progress with regards to drivers that impact brain performance and learning receptivity.
- · 1 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ assessment. 12 Page report consisting of 12 Emotional Intelligence skills.
- Questionnaire – 60 easy questions (takes 30 minutes to complete). Automized debriefing videos. 360° evaluation.
- · 4 free 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ links for practice.
- · Infographics.
- · Live Practitioner training for reinforcement.
- · Marketing Session
- · Multiple Choice Questionnaires.
- · Theoretical assignment.
- · Practitioner agreement.
- · Certificate of Competence if practitioners comply to all requirements.
Module 1: SELF-AWARENESS
- Discover your amazing neurological design
- Your 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile
Module 2: PURPOSE
- Formulating purpose
- Mindsets that prevent you from finding purpose
Module 3: MIND POWER
- Electro-chemical functioning of the brain
- How the brain works
- How the brain processes information
- Drivers that optimize brain performance
Module 4: COPING WITH CHANGE, MANAGING STRESS & MAINTAINING WELLNESS
- How change influences the brain
- How stress influences the brain
- How stress impacts mental wellness
Module 5: 11 COPING SKILLS
- Work-life balance
- Positive thinking &mindsets
- Relationships & support systems
- Diet, sleep, exercise & movement, spirituality
Module 6: SOCIAL AWARENESS
- Mindsets that cause discrimination & prejudice
- Detoxifying mindsets
- Developing empathy
- Learning to read others
Module 7: INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION &CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- 4 Figurative brain languages
- How your neuro-design impacts your communication style
- Whole brain communication process
- Using communication to resolve conflict
Module 8: SOCIAL COHESION & TEAM FUNCTION
- What makes a good team?
- Team roles
- Team values
- Establishing trust
Module 9: LEADERSHIP
- Servant leadership
- Values-driven leadership
The program provides practitioners with a world class framework for developing emotional intelligence (EI) skills and the competence to use our 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ assessment and the skill set to develop 12 EI skills in 9 modules.
After completion of this program, practitioners will be able to:
- Debrief the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™
- Log their learners in on the High Achiever Program
- Present 9 EI modules as a process
- Present the 9 EI modules as separate learning solutions
- Use a world class blueprint to develop talent
- Improve performance
- Improve emotional and mental health
- Debrief teams on what the team profile and character look like and the unique contribution each team member can make in the team.
- Use Neuro-Link’s assessments as a revenue stream to generate income
- Use the Neuro-Link 12 Emotional Intelligence Program to generate income
Copyright (c) 2022 Systemic Neuroscience Consulting Group
Systemic Neuroscience Consulting Group is the authorized Regional Corporate Partner of Neuro-Link International, Inc. and Neuro Link Europe and Sole Provider & Practitioner Trainer for both the Neuro Agility Profile (NAP™) and the brain-based online 360° EI Assessment plus Programs in the Benelux and Germany.